What is The Best Botox Clinic in Cork?That’s the burning question that everyone who googles ‘Botox in Cork’ wants to know! But to answer that question you first have to define what makes a clinic the best at Botox? Every clinic can promise you results and cheap Botox and a guarantee that they will deliver a Younger You! But talk is cheap, and cheap and Botox are not words you want used in the same sentence.
1. Stay away from cheap botox. Groupon deals, pigsback etc. Botox is a neurotoxin and you are going to have it injected into your face. Think about that for a minute….let it sink in…..don’t cut corners….Botox is a medical treatment, even when used to give a cosmetic result, like reducing wrinkles, it is still a medical treatment.
What to Avoid?
2. Don’t get your Botox treatment in a hair salon, or a beauty salon or some other establishment that does a side line in Botox every month or very six weeks. Go to a clinic that is professional, doctor lead and performs aesthetic treatments as the mainstay of their practice. which brings me to my next point….
3. Avoid, avoid, avoid Botox clinics where the doctor visits every four weeks or every six weeks, does a list and then disappears into the ether, and then is replaced by a different doctor the next time you go back. Places that practice in this way are in it for the short term, quick buck, and you can be sure that that type of mentality permeates every aspect of the treatment you will receive there, right down to the product they are using and the dosage of Botox you are receiving.
1. A professional aesthetic medicine clinic, that is doctor lead and focuses on medical aesthetic treatments. No cut and blow drys or bikini waxes should be carried out in the same premises where you are having your Botox treatment. It’s not professional, it’s not hygienic. Look for a purpose build clinic, that adheres to strict medical protocols,and is fully insured.
What to look for in a Botox Clinic?
2. Routine follow-up. You should always have the option of going back to the clinic two weeks post Botox treatment to be reviewed by the doctor who performed your treatment. Follow up is so important when it comes to Botox treatments, it allows any complications or problem areas that might need some additional Botox injections to be addressed. If a clinic tells you that the next time the doctor can see you is in a month or six weeks then don’t waste your time or your money going there.
3. Quality Botox- Know what you are being injected with. Botulinum toxin is a safe drug and has been used for cosmetic purposes for 36 years, be sure that is what you are receiving. Chose a clinic that uses only high quality, registered and traceable Botox. Botox by Allergen is the only form of botulinum toxin that is officially licensed for cosmetic use by the Irish Medicines Board. Insist on it.